Providing a comprehensive range of alarm response and access services...
An emergency response service for when your alarm system activates…
Do you dread the “your alarm has gone off” phone call?
Use the KeyPlus emergency response service to attend alarm call outs on your behalf. Our experienced Patrol & Response Officers are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will attend your alarm to carry out a full inspection before resetting it and securing the premises. You can now enjoy your ‘home life’ without fear of interruption.
With KeyPlus attending your alarm call outs you no longer have to worry about:
- Having a drink in the evening
- Missing weekend activities with your family
- Having enough fuel in the car
- Who/what you are going to find when you get to your premises
For every alarm call we attend, a computerised report will be emailed to you advising you of our findings and any action taken on your behalf.
Keys are coded anonymously, sealed and secured within our 24-hour key safes and are only released under strictly monitored procedures.
If you are still using staff members who are on-call to deal with your office alarm, you may need to consider:
- Work/life balance; over weekends and on Bank/Public holidays
- Disturbed sleep at night
- Forced to leave spouse and children alone at home for extended periods
- Arranging an emergency child minder
- Is their vehicle roadworthy and insured?
- Are they a drink driving risk, how soon can they drive after having their last drink?
- Driving whilst tired, half asleep and rushing to respond as quickly as possible
- If staff are using their own vehicle, it must be road legal, free from defects and checked regularly by you
- How long will it take them to get there if they are reliant on taxis and public transport
- If their phone is on silent they may fail to answer alarm calls to attend
- Next day fatigue, ineffective in meetings, dangerous in charge of machines
- Corporate Manslaughter Act – owners, directors & managers at risk
- What happens when they take holiday or are off sick, who else can you rely on to cover their role?
- Health & safety of employees whilst on site, at night, alone
- Lone worker compliance, what’s your hourly check call system?
- Late for work the following morning or possibly an emergency day off
- It may cost you more, through extra pay or time off in lieu if staff are on-call
- They may be entering a potentially dangerous situation, with the risk of disturbing intruders
- Untrained and vulnerable staff, the work place often looks and feels very different at night…