What are Void Property Inspections?
The economic downturn has led to numerous empty premises throughout the UK. These need to be protected from vandalism, fire, theft and squatters meaning that this is becoming a very popular service. Are you aware that most insurance companies require inspections of empty properties on a regular basis?
Void Property Inspections can be tailored to suit your requirements and those of your insurance company and usually include:
- An external physical check of the premises looking for damage or theft
- A physical check inside the building looking for damage, theft, squatters or evidence of illegal entrance
- Removal of mail and forwarding as required
- Recording utility meter readings.
Do I need them?
We would always advise that you speak with your insurers if you have empty properties within your portfolio. Many insurance companies make these inspections a requirement of cover and will often discount insurance premiums if an accredited security company is contracted to provide them.
How often should I have them?
Insurers normally require a weekly inspection but it depends on the location, building security and condition so it could be as frequently as each day. Please call us on 0800 783 1025 to discuss options.
Lancashire Void Property Inspections:
- BB Blackburn, Darwen, Rossendale, Accrington, Haslingden, Clitheroe, Burnley, Nelson, Colne, Barnoldswick
- BL Bury, Bolton
- M Manchester, Salford
- OL Oldham, Ashton under Lyne, Heywood, Rochdale, Bacup, Todmorden, Littleborough
- PR Preston
Yorkshire Void Property Inspections:
- BD Gargrave, Embsay, Skipton, Cross Hills, Steeton, Silsden
For professionally accredited, local, cost effective security services – contact our friendly team on 0800 783 1025 or request a quote by clicking the button below.