Salary: £6,240 p/a
- Do you want to earn while you learn?
- Are you looking to gain experience?
If so, we are looking for a creative, forward thinking and driven young person to join our security company based in Burnley. Apply now to start your Marketing & Social Media apprenticeship career, develop new skills and receive industry recognised training.
The apprenticeship role will include:
- Creative writing – blog articles and website content
- Working on social media accounts – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube
- Emailing, making calls, general office duties
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
- An Interest in Marketing & Social Media
- Knowledge in Photoshop is desirable
- Must be creative and able to use own initiative
- You will need to have good time management
Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Training to be provided:
Level 3 Apprenticeship possibly leading to a Diploma.
37.5 hours (Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00)
There is a very high possibility of securing permanent employment for the right person after the apprenticeship has finished. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as higher education.
To apply, please send your CV to jobs@KeyPlus.co.uk